These models are the best sellers so far this year.
The Renault Zoe is the electric car model preferred by the Spanish driver.
The rising trend of electric cars is a reality. Registrations increase every year, despite the fact that fossil fuels continue to dominate sales, and this is thanks to the improvements that these types of vehicles are experiencing. Battery life and practicality in urban environments are some of them.
The list with the eight favourite electric cars of Spanish drivers is here, surprisingly led by two French models. The total of vehicles sold of this type already accumulates around 1,500 units so far this year.
- Renault Zoe. From 21,667 euros with the option to buy or rent a battery.
- Peugeot e-208. It costs 29,600 euros in the most basic version.
- Nissan Leaf. From 25,900 euros, with slightly more capacity than a small utility.
- Seat Mii electric. Perfect for dominating the city due to its small size. For 17,730 euros.
- Smart EQ fortwo. Of even smaller space but with innumerable possibilities. For 24,450 euros.
- Hyundai Kona electric. A great SUV option from 32,850 euros.
- Tesla Model 3. The jewel of the electric, from 49,000 euros.
- BMW i3. German efficiency and casual design for 39,950 euros.
The third generation of Renault ZOE offers more autonomy, with a 52 kWh battery that increases its range of action up to 395 kilometres in WLTP cycle and more possibilities in terms of recharging thanks to the introduction of direct current (DC) charging.
The Peugeot e-208 has a 136 horsepower electric motor and offers a guarantee of 8 years or 160,000 kilometres for 70% of its charging capacity.
Nissan Leaf is one of the veterans of the market since he came out in 2010 and has been progressively improving his autonomy over the years.
The Mii electric is Seat's first 100% electric vehicle, and it lays the foundation for bringing new members into the family. Mii electric offers, at a "reasonable price", a technology that until now has been more expensive than that of combustion motor vehicles.
There are more Spanish drivers who prefer a car with an engine adapted to the use of LPG or CNG instead of a fully electric one. Sustainable mobility...
The electric cars are now on everyone's lips. The good news is that today on the market it is possible to find electric cars with no exorbitant cost, which can also be...
Electric car sales almost doubled in the first half of 2019, compared to the first six months of last year. 100% electric vehicles registered an increase of 92% during...
Geotab has prepared a joint study with AEGFA, Spanish Association of Fleet Managers and Mobility (Asociación Española de Gestores de Flotas de Automóviles), to analyze...