Audi is investing heavily in the conversion to electric power. The new Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUV has just arrived in showrooms, and the first customer deliveries will take place soon. The electric car list is now growing with another model: the Audi Q4 Sportback e-tron can now be ordered via the Audi dealers who will launch the model in October.
Audi has taken a strong position in the electric car conversion with the larger electric SUV Audi e-tron and the sports car Audi e-tron GT. The program is now being expanded with two expected bestsellers. The Audi Q4 e-tron is already in the car showrooms and will soon be delivered to the first customers. In addition, sales of the Audi Q4 Sportback e-tron are also starting now.
Audi has high expectations and believes that the Q4 e-tron can improve its best-selling electric car as early as next year. It fits many of the customers in terms of size and has an attractive design and price level. Audi dealers meet a great deal of interest, and many are considering taking the step over to electric cars.
The models are offered in three versions, where the top version 50 e-tron quattro has a maximum power of 299 hp and twin electric motors. In addition to the four-wheel-drive 50 e-tron quattro, rear-wheel-drive 35 e-tron of 170 hp and 40 e-tron of 204 hp are also offered, of which the Q4 Sportback e-tron 40 is expected to start sales very soon. Familiar to the 40 and 50 e-tron is the larger battery of net 77 kWh, which gives a range of up to 511 km in the 40 e-tron according to WLTP, and that they have a maximum charging capacity of 125 kW for fast charging stations.
The elegant coupe-shaped silhouette in the Q4 Sportback e-tron reduces air resistance and thus increases the range slightly compared to the Q4 e-tron. The luggage holds 535 litres up to the privacy screen, which is 15 litres more than the SUV, and the ceiling height is only 2.4 cm lower in the rear seat despite the coupe line. However, the total luggage space with folded seats is larger in the Q4 e-tron, with 1490 litres than 1460 litres for the Q4 Sportback e-tron. The price supplement for the Q4 e-tron Sportback is 1,750 euros for the 50 e-tron quattro and 2,200 euros for the 35 e-tron. The Audi Q4 Sportback e-tron 40 has a later start of sales than the other versions.
Audi Q4 e-tron 35 - 46,500 euros.
Audi Q4 e-tron 40 Proline - 55,300 euros.
Audi Q4 e-tron quattro 50 Proline Advanced - 62,900 euors.
Audi Q4 Sportback e-tron 35 - 48,829 euros.
Audi Q4 Sportback e-tron 50 quattro Proline Advanced 64,700 euros.
The standard equipment includes:
- 19-inch aluminium rims
- Rear parking sensors
- Cruise control
- Steering wheel with flat upper & lower part, touch surfaces and paddles
- Audi sound system (8 speakers, incl. Subwoofer) and digital radio
- Comfort centre armrest front
- Roof rails in aluminium (not Q4 e-tron Sportback), Gloss package
- Mode 3 charging cable
- Drive Select and electrically operated tailgate (Q4 e-tron Sportback only)
The Audi Q4 Sportback e-tron 40 is equipped as standard with Proline equipment, which includes:
- Electrically operated tailgate (standard in Q4 Sportback e-tron)
- Parking sensors front
- Smartphone interface (Apple Carplay Wireless & Android Auto)
- Audi phone box (wireless mobile charging), two extra USB-C ports
- Heat pump, Charging system compact
- Towbar preparation, Headlight flush
Also, the Audi Q4 Sportback e-tron 50 Proline Advanced is equipped with :
- Sports seats with 4-way electrically adjustable lumbar support
- Interior with an aluminium look and glossy black accent surfaces
- Advanced exterior with contrast lacquering and graphite grey rims in 5-W-spoke aerodynamic design
- Automatic dimming interior rearview mirror
- Automatically dimming and electrically retractable exterior mirrors with projection lighting
This is the new Q4 e-tron Sportback electric SUV, the refined version of the concept presented more than a year ago. Audi announces that the Q4 e-tron Sportback and Q4 e-tron will go into production in 2021. From a technical point of view,… Continue reading
Announced almost a year ago and after an intense teasing campaign, Audi has officially launched the Q4 e-tron and Q4 e-tron Sportback electric SUVs. The drive portfolio for the Audi Q4 e-tron and Audi Q4 e-tron Sportback includes two… Continue reading
Although deliveries of the Tesla Model 3 on the European market started only in February this year, its success is already visible. We talk about the fact that Model 3 has become the best-selling electric model in the month of February in… Continue reading